Sustainability is more important today than ever before. MedConcept is internally working on increasing its sustainability efforts and we would like to encourage all involved in the 7th European School of Dermato-Oncology Meeting to minimize their environmental and social impacts. Go Green – Acting today for tomorrow!
Ways to get involved:
- Carbon offsetting your flights to Berlin (e.g. at https://www.atmosfair.de/en/kompensieren/flug) or travel by train and encourage your colleagues to do the same
- If travelling by car, car pool with your colleagues
- Use the recycling bins provided on-site
- Recycle your name-badge in the bin provided at the registration desk
- Recycle all brochures and promotional items not needed in the bin provided within the industrial exhibition
- Use the public transportation system in Berlin (tickets are available for sale at the reception) or go by bicycle (you can hire bikes at the reception desk)
If you have further suggestions on how to improve Greening efforts or would like to forward us a feedback, please send an E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.